Salary Full-Time Norwood, MA, US
Requisition ID : 1266
Discover an Accounts Management career within Colpitts Clinical a Direct Travel company.
Colpitts Clinical has deep roots in the travel industry, and we are pioneers in dedicated clinical trial travel coordination. From our founding as a division of our namesake, Colpitts World Travel, to our new beginning as a Direct Travel company, we have played a role in more than 600 clinical trials worldwide and continue to adapt to meet the ever-changing needs of clinical trial sponsors, CROs, sites and most importantly patients.
Colpitts Clinical is one of the only full-service travel and expense management providers dedicated specifically to seamless patient-centric planning and support for travel to clinical trial visits. Headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts, Colpitts Clinical has offices throughout the United States, Canada, as well as offices in the U.K., and with Direct APTI Global Travel offices throughout the world. Colpitts Clinical has the ability to deliver solutions customized to the needs of its biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO clients, while providing cost control for trials and ensuring regulatory compliance.
We’re seeking an Account Manager to join our Colpitts Clinical Team in our Norwood, MA office. This role’s main responsibility is to ensure that our services meet and/or exceed our client’s expectations.
What will you do?
- Assist in completing the contracting process for new trials
- Implement new accounts and handle all the detail necessary to implement the trial internally and directly with client
- Work closely with our reservation team and billing team to solve any issues and communicate directly with patients or sponsors
- Conduct training on HIPAA/GDPR related topics and coordinate with our client’s site coordinators
- Work closely with the clinical sales team on strategies for new business from existing and new clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business education preferred
- Previous account management experience in the travel industry is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written are a must
- Experience working on computer and the ability to multi task between several different computer programs/software
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Suite
- Organizational and time management skills required in order to be successful in this role
- Problem solver and a team player are a must
What do we offer our employees?
- Great company culture
- Awesome teammates
- Medical, Dental, Vision options + more
- Fitness membership discounts
- Employee Reward and Recognition Program
- Training opportunities
- Generous PTO + Holidays + Doctor’s Day
- Competitive market pay
- 401k employer contribution
- Travel perks, including dedicated travel teams to book discounted travel
- Employee discount programs
- Plus many more!
Please send your resume to Jeanne Johnston at firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Travel is an EOE/AA/Veteran/People with Disabilities employer.