Office: Supporting our Norwood, MA team
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm EST
Discover a career with our Colpitts Clinical Division!
Colpitts Clinical is one of the only full-service travel and expense management providers dedicated specifically to the clinical trial sponsors and patients. Headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts, Colpitts Clinical is a Direct Travel company. Our international network has offices throughout the world with the ability to deliver solutions customized to the needs of its pharmaceutical, biotechnology, CRO and site clients.
The Sales Support Specialist will be responsible for generating sales leads specifically in the clinical trial industry.
This role will work closely with the sales team and report to the Senior Vice President of Operations.
- Identify prospects through various clinical trial channels, prospecting lists, attendee list from conferences, new alerts on pharma companies and other prepared listings
- Maintain records and up-to-date client information on all prospects, target accounts, and new clients through Salesforce
- Complete sales calls and email campaigns with prospective customers, influencing prospects to engage through a prepared sales talk to give service and product information
- Maintain detailed notes and data, and properly tracks and enters all learned details in Salesforce
- Schedule meetings and phone conversations with appropriate staff within the Sales team
- Utilize and adhere to the sales process as outlined by management
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or related field is preferred
- At least two years of similar work experience in a professional setting is required
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office products (Excel and Word)
- Working knowledge and efficient in the use of Salesforce preferred but not required
- Excellent oral/written/interpersonal communication skills to communicate internally and externally
- Excellent phone presentation skills
- Ability to independently sell and drive results while being self-motivated
- Ability to set priorities and work in a fast-paced, multi-project environment
- Must be comfortable calling prospects prior and after email communication with a minimum of 20 calls per day
- Strong attention to detail
Our Employee Benefits and Perks:
- Health Plan options
- Vision, Dental and Life Insurance Plans
- Fitness membership discounts
- Employee Reward and Recognition Program
- Training and development opportunities
- Generous PTO + Holidays
- 401k and employer contribution
- Travel perks, including dedicated travel teams to book discounted travel
- Employee discount programs, including pet insurance
- Employee referral bonus
- Plus more!
Direct Travel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Please send your resume to Jeanne Johnston at email@example.com
Direct Travel is an EOE/AA/Veteran/People with Disabilities employer.