Clinical Travel Counselor – Sabre
TodayRequisition ID: 1391
Location: Remote or Norwood, MA
Hours: Monday-Friday, 10:00 AM-7:00 PM ET
Discover a Clinical Travel Counselor career within Colpitts Clinical, a Direct Travel company.
Colpitts Clinical has deep roots in the travel industry, and we are pioneers in dedicated clinical trial travel coordination. From our founding as a division of our namesake, Colpitts World Travel, to our new beginning as a Direct Travel company, we have played a role in more than 600 clinical trials worldwide and continue to adapt to meet the ever-changing needs of clinical trial sponsors, CROs, sites and most importantly patients.
Colpitts Clinical is one of the only full-service travel and expense management providers dedicated specifically to seamless patient-centric planning and support for travel to clinical trial visits. Headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts, Colpitts Clinical has offices throughout the United States, Canada, as well as offices in the U.K., and with Direct APTI Global Travel offices throughout the world. Colpitts Clinical has the ability to deliver solutions customized to the needs of its biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO clients, while providing cost control for trials and ensuring regulatory compliance.
We’re seeking candidates who reside in the Norwood, MA area. This position will be based out of the Norwood, MA office. We are open to accepting out-of-state candidates to remote.
- Completes domestic and international travel arrangements for clients which may include air, road ambulances, medical equipment transportation, hotel, ground transportation, rail and redeemable prepaid card
- Operates within detailed procedures
- Interacts with patient and patient caregivers
- Adheres to company standards in delivering customer service including telephone and email etiquette, and follows prescribed customer service escalation procedure.
- Follows company standards regarding procedures, utilization of tools, productivity, accuracy of work, and attendance
- Attends staff and training meetings for ongoing updates in travel industry and office procedures
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative working environment
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years experience with the Sabre GDS with strong formatting skills
- Minimum of 3 years as a travel advisor booking air, hotel and car rentals
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience working on a computer and the ability to multi-task between several different computer programs
- Strong keyboarding, organizational and time management are a must
- Ability to problem solve and think outside of the box
- Exhibit a team player attitude
Our Employee Benefits and Perks:
- Great company culture
- Awesome teammates
- Medical, Dental, Vision options + more
- Fitness membership discounts
- Employee Reward and Recognition Program
- Training opportunities
- Generous PTO + Holidays + Doctor’s Day
- Competitive market pay
- 401k employer contribution
- Travel perks, including dedicated travel teams to book discounted travel
- Employee discount programs
- Plus many more!
Please send your resume to Jeanne Johnston at firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Travel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.